Drew Sanocki from DesignPublic.com is a drop shipping pioneer. He got his feet wet in eCommerce in 2003, and drop shipping allowed him to get started with very little capital.
This week I’ve invited Drew back on the podcast to have a very frank and candid discussion about his personal history with drop shipping, and the pros and cons of this polarizing tactic.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What has changed since Drew began using drop shipping as an eCommerce tool.
- Things you can do on the front end to be competitive when you can’t be competitive with price.
- How to choose your battles and keep a positive relationship with your suppliers.
- How to use drop shipping as a means to get acquainted with a market before you fill a warehouse with inventory.
- Whether drop shipping is still a viable approach for someone who is getting started in eCommerce.
What Was Mentioned
- The Open Content Manager Position at eCommerceFuel.com
- Get One Thing Right by Andy Dunn
- eCommerceFuel Episode #15 with Drew Sanocki
- eCommerceFuel Episode #1 with Dave Huckabay
This Week’s Contest – Win a Stylish, Historical Shirt from Declaration Clothing
This week we’re going to be giving away a sweet, patriotic shirt from Declaration Clothing, which prides themselves on creating clothing “inspired by the unmistakable bravado of the American forefathers”. To enter the contest, all you have to do is give us a review on iTunes. Just make sure you leave some communication info so we have a means to contact you. We’ll pick one lucky winner and we’ll send them their free shirt!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!