I’ve never made email a priority in the 5+ years I’ve spent running eCommerce stores. So when expert Ed Hallen, founder of email startup Klaviyo, told me it was possible to see a 25% sales boost from effective email marketing, I could only whimper quietly while thinking of the money I’d left on the table.
Don’t make the same rookie mistake I did. Whether you’re just getting started or have an established operation with thousands of customers, Ed can teach you how to leverage one of the web’s most powerful marketing tools to grow your store’s sales.
Ed’s company, Klaviyo, brings powerful email marketing and segmentation tools to small businesses. Before co-founding it, he developed custom email marketing campaigns for some of the world largest retailers.
Highlights and Topical Links
- Introduction & Ed’s Background Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Email’s ROI compared to SEO, PPC, media buys and other channels Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Why so few companies (myself included!) fail to effectively use email Jump to in Video or Transcript
- What % of sales you can generate from email campaigns Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Best practices for adding people to lists, messages, etc. Jump to in Video or Transcript
- How to structure your email campaign for the highest return Jump to in Video or Transcript
- How to implement email marketing with legacy customers Jump to in Video or Transcript
- The awesome features that set Klaviyo apart Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Common mistakes people make rolling out new campaignsJump to in Video or Transcript
- The eCommerceFuel/Klaviyo partnership to show real-world results Jump to in Video or Transcript
Photo by fliegender