AJ Ghergich didn’t choose the world of SEO, it chose him. He graduated from college with a degree in graphic design, and started designing websites for clients. Along the way, he taught himself SEO strategies, and honed his skills operating a successful eCommerce enterprise. AJ’s unique perspective has made him one of the most dynamic authorities in the SEO community.
This week AJ joins us to talk about some of the philosophies he has been utilizing in his content marketing business, as well as his take on Google and the future of SEO.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The power of using visual assets to build your authority.
- The importance of creating high quality, original content to optimize your online presence.
- The difference between building links through your content and building links to your content.
- How to utilize Guest Posting, and how to determine which brands you should be affiliating with.
- What 2014 will bring to the world of SEO, and how you can adapt to be ahead of the curve.
What Was Mentioned
- The Stalker’s Guide to Highly Effective Guest Posting
- AJ Ghergich on Twitter
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener with a prize from one of our previous contributors. This week, we’re giving away a stylish and elegant DODOcase from DODOcase.com to one of our listeners that left us a review on iTunes.
Congratulations to Brandon from the Cool Marketing Group for winning this week’s prize! Please reach out to us via the contact methods below to claim your prize. Now you can read your ebooks and listen to our future podcasts in style! Enjoy it Brandon and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!