In the world of eCommerce, Andy Dunn of Bonobos.com is truly a man who needs no introduction. He believes in the art of creating and establishing a stellar brand, by focusing on doing one thing perfectly, and using outstanding customer service as the backbone of their consumer experience.
On this week’s very special episode of eCommerceFuel, I’ve invited Andy onto the show to have a chat about what it takes to build a legendary brand in today’s internet marketplace.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why it’s important to focus on doing one thing right and really nailing it.
- How Bonobos built real trust with their consumers in a category that was very hard to build it.
- Why Andy thinks it takes ten years to build a great brand.
- One thing that they are really trying to focus on and perfect with their new ladies brand AYR.
- Why having the opportunity to create something is a privilege, and if you have that chance, you have to take it.
What Was Mentioned
- The Risk Not Taken
- Canon EOS 70D
- Lowel Tota-Light Trans-Kit
- Oben AC-1441 Aluminum Tripod
This Week’s Winner
This week we’re going to be giving away a classy, old-fashioned Merkur safety razor from West Coast Shaving, who have an incredible selection of traditional straight razors, safety razors, badger brushes and more. To enter the contest, all you have to do is give us a review on iTunes. Just make sure you leave some communication info so we have a means to contact you. We’ll pick one lucky winner and we’ll send them their free razor!
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener with a prize from one of our previous contributors. This week, we’re giving away a classy, old-fashioned Merkur safety razor from West Coast Shaving.
Congratulations to Chase Isley for winning this week’s prize! Please reach out to us via the contact methods below to claim your prize. Now you can start shaving the old-fashioned way! Enjoy it Chase and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!