Ezra Firestone is back for another round this week with 5 tips for A/B testing eCommerce stores. We discuss everything from why you should perform testing on your site to what you should be looking for when setting up a test. You can also see the introduction video that my sales manager and I did to A/B test on my RightChannelRadios.com homepage that had Ezra cracking up (and jealous!).
On this week’s episode, Ezra and I use our businesses to provide real world examples of the best and worst ways to set up A/B testing. You won’t want to miss this episode’s valuable advice that can save you months of work!
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why framing your A/B testing from the standpoint of your ultimate goal for the outcome of the test is crucial.
- Ezra’s “Wizardification” of the eCommerce store theory.
- Why curiosity-based hooks will always work.
- The two pages to test that will give you the most bang for your buck.
- Why Ezra suggests running Google Analytics experiments all day long.
What Was Mentioned
- SmartMarketer.com | Boom By Cindy Joseph | Think Act Get – Ezra Firestone
- SmartMarketer Conversion Training
- Meh.com on KickStarter
- ExclusiveConcepts Blog
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Brad Chrisman of Boldfoot.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!