This week, Ezra Firestone is back to discuss how to provide excellent customer service with an eCommerce store. We discuss how the key to success, and one of the cheapest marketing tools available, is consistent, great customer service. We also get into different types of tools you can use to effectively track incoming correspondence, with an easy-to-access log to ensure completion.
On this episode, Ezra and I use our experiences with our eCommerce stores, along with valuable advice to help turn anyone into a repeat buyer. You don’t want to miss this episode’s practical and easy-to-apply advice that can make you millions.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The importance of ticketing systems in your eCommerce store.
- Ezra’s first sale feeling of ecstasy.
- Why you need to still work the help desk from time to time, even if you already have a team in place.
- The 9 things people want from customer service.
- Why all store owners need to treat your team the way you want your customers treated.
What Was Mentioned
- SmartMarketer.com | Boom By Cindy Joseph | Think Act Get – Ezra Firestone
- Zen Desk – An easy to use customer support tool
- Help Scout – Easy, personalized help desk software for small businesses
- Trust Pilot – Fast and easy way to collect reviews
- Robin – eCommerce Customer Support
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Hayden Wheatley of OfficialJerky.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!