If you’ve ever considered hiring a virtual assistant to help with your business you won’t want to miss this interview. And even if you’re already outsourcing, you’ll learn incredibly valuable techniques for building strong and productive working relationships with your VAs.
John Jonas’ team is made up almost exclusively of Filipino VAs and he’s one of the best-known experts on outsourcing to virtual assistants in the Philippines. He’s the founder of OnlineJobs.ph, a job board for Filipino VAs. He’s also the creator of ReplaceMyself.com, a training program for virtual assistants.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How much it costs to hire a full-time, 40-hour per week VA
- Whether you should go through a hiring agency or hire directly
- A step-by-step process for finding, hiring, training and managing your own VA
- OnlineJobs.ph – Online job board for Filipino VAs
- BestJobs.ph – Another board for Filipino VAs
- ReplaceMyself.com – Pre-created training modules for virtual assistants
- Xoom.com – Payment service to pay Filipino workers
- Payments.ph – A newer payment service to pay Filipino works
- Jing – Free tool for creating and sharing screencasts
- Asana – Project management and collaboration tool
- Skitch – Capture, annotate and share screenshots quickly
- Google Docs – Document collaborating and sharing