Linda Bustos does the blogging over at Elastic Path, an enterprise eCommerce software platform with a broad base of customers (both retail and direct-to-consumer). She focuses mainly on the much larger eCommerce stores.
I recognize that this is a little bit different than the usual guests we feature on the podcast, but Linda’s posts are so incredibly insightful and data-driven that I knew she could provide a ton of value to the podcast. She discusses the broader trends as they’re coming down the pike in the eCommerce world.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Considering more general eCommerce platforms and whether they hold any opportunity in the future.
- Why Amazon can continue to grow even though its margin is so low.
- The future outlook for brick-and-mortar stores trying to expand their businesses online.
- What the big online retailers are doing to stay ahead of the curve.
- Some of the key moves you need to make to keep your eCommerce store from failing.
What Was Mentioned
- Linda Bustos – Elastic | Robinhood Couture
- Lindsay and Adam Alm – Viper Eyes
- Dodo Case
- “The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and The Age Of Amazon“
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway! Congratulations to James from Williamsburg, VA for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your USB-Powered Fan! Now you can run your eCommerce empire from the beach and flip on the USB fan to keep cool. Enjoy James, and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!