To say Andrew Bleakley knows a lot about shopping carts is an understatement – he’s a full-fledged cart guru. Over the last 15 years he’s helped literally hundreds of eCommerce entrepreneurs launch successful stores with his cart development and consulting services. So I was thrilled when he agreed to share his extensive cart knowledge with the eCommerceFuel community. He’s also generously agreed to answer your questions in the comments section.
An important note before diving in: I love interviewing guests via video, but I also understand these interviews can be inconvenient for you, my readers. I know I don’t have time to sit and watch a full 60 minute interview most days!
That’s why I’m now including an interview highlight outline with jump links so you can quickly find the content that’s most useful to you. The jump links will take you directly to the point in the video or transcript where we discuss an issue. I hope it helps you get more out of my interviews in less time.
I hope you enjoy the interview and remember to leave your questions for Andrew in the comments below! You can also get in touch with Andrew or read his collection of cart reviews at AndrewBleakley.com.
Highlights and Topical Links
- Introduction & Andrew’s Background Jump to in Video or Transcript
- The biggest mistake people make when picking a cart Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Best shopping cart for beginning merchants Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Best shopping cart for intermediate to advanced merchants Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Shopping carts people should avoid Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Tips for working with cart developers Jump to in Video or Transcript
- The fastest way to increase cart conversion Jump to in Video or Transcript
- Realistic rates for hiring competent cart developers Jump to in Video or Transcript
- The #1 trait Andrew sees in successful merchants Jump to in Video or Transcript
AndrewBleakley.com – Andrew’s site for his development services. Also has lots of great cart review.
Shopify.com (aff link)
BigCommerce (aff link)
What Questions Do You Have for Andrew?
Andrew has generously agreed to answer your questions – just leave them in the comments section below. This is a great chance to get expert advice about picking and developing your own cart.