Back in 2013 I interviewed Ed Hallen for the ECF Podcast. At the time, he had recently launched Klaviyo, a new tool for sending better email for your store. In just a mere 5 years Ed and the team have turned Klaviyo into an incredible company, one that’s grown 100x and has still managed to maintain a great reputation with independent store owners. If you want to work for a smart and growing eCommerce tech firm who hasn’t sold out I’d recommend them. -Andrew (Disclosure: Klaviyo has sponsored a number of ECF podcasts and events.)
Enterprise-level power at entrepreneurial speed.
Klaviyo helps growth-focused ecommerce brands drive more sales with super-targeted, highly relevant email, Facebook and Instagram marketing.
Powerful segmentation, no spreadsheets required
Klaviyo makes it super simple to pull in data from your ecommerce platform, point-of-sale software, and other marketing tools. So the only limit to how you segment your audience is your own imagination. Say goodbye to spreadsheets, and say hello to highly relevant, personalized marketing made easy.
Email autoresponders, pre-built & ready to go
Automated triggered email flows for welcome series, abandoned shopping carts and order follow ups are built directly into Klaviyo. All you need to do is activate them, sit back, and watch sales climb.
Report on sales, not just clicks
We know you’re not in business (just) to drive opens and clicks. Don’t worry, we got you. Unlike other platforms, Klaviyo’s reporting is based on actual transactions – so you can immediately see how much money you made and what your marketing ROI is.
Klaviyo is designed specifically to pull in data from all the tools you use to drive your ecommerce business. The best part? You don’t need an army of developers to set up our integrations.
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 30-40 agency partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Channel Managers as a partner team to provide a world-class program experience to our agency partners.
- Support agency partners in a variety of growth stages to help deliver value to their end clients through product knowledge and strategic guidance.
- Work to set priorities with partners based on their business goals as well as overall channel client health and performance.
- Act as an internal advocate for agency partners, providing feedback to leadership, product, and partner marketing based on partner needs.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product and email marketing strategy.
- Travel: up to 15%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners/events
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience managing and nurturing complex partner relationships.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS or email marketing.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users and/or partners.
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how agencies’ businesses operate.
- An ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Track record of managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint