About Taylor Stitch
Clothes should last. It’s why TaylorStitch is committed to producing clothes that wear in, not out. Each design is as responsibly produced as possible so they can create clothing and gear to get you into the wild, all while protecting it too. Unlimited paid time off, pet-friendly offices and remote working opportunities are just a few of the Taylor Stitch perks.
Constructed to perfection and responsibly built for the long haul. We’ve taken 10 years of feedback and are doubling down on our commitment to building the best possible clothing while pledging to limit our environmental impact. From fiber to fabric to factory to end functionality, Taylor Stitch has grown from a need for products without limitations that could handle chopping wood, surf sessions, snagging trout, or simply heading to the office. On top of making the world’s best apparel, we’re asking questions about how we can protect wild, forever.
We’re on the hunt for driven Customer Experience Associates to join our East Coast crew at Taylor Stitch. These individuals will be on the front lines and act as the gatekeepers for the brand and product, through customer communications across email, chat, social, retail, phone, and future touch points.
Proactively identifying customer needs and wants, they will elevate customer communication strengths and escalate opportunities to workshop new methods to assist in creating a world-class customer journey. Bringing an entrepreneurial spirit, Customer Experience Associates are inspired to bring long and short term ideas to the table through data-driven analytics and customer feedback.
An opportunity to develop a newly founded department at the frontier of the business and act as the customer champion for Taylor Stitch.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Act as brand and product ambassadors for Taylor Stitch
- Educate, empower, and inspire customers about our apparel and accessories
- Artfully respond to customer inquiries and issues via email, phone, and chat
- Engage with our community on social media channels as needed: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, StyleForum, Reddit, etc.
- Generate thoughtful and strategic insights regarding customer needs
- Proactively build and enhance relationships with customers through personal outreach and Surprise & Delight initiatives
- Understanding of “soft sales” as it relates to customer conversation
- An excitement to manage our VIP customers and proactively build those relationships
- Continuously learn about company products and skills to enhance customer experience
- Work with other CX Associates to assign, problem solve, and triage tickets within Zendesk
- Work with CX Manager to review common issues, escalated tickets, and kickstart projects
Other responsibilities include:
- Impeccable written, verbal, and conversational communication skills
- Team player to ensure the department and the team grow together through SMART goal setting
- A strong attention to detail, work ethic, and problem-solving skills with a desire to grow career through integrity and hard work
- A true passion for educating and sharing knowledge with others
- Assist in enhancing current processes and procedures through reading materials and manuals
- Routinely monitor and synthesize product feedback through smart reporting
- Communicate product findings to CX Manager for escalation to better inform product development and sales strategy
- Escalate web issues to CX Manager to escalate to the web development team
- Work within with our inventory planning software (Stitchlabs) and 3PL (Whiplash); escalating any issues to the appropriate teams
You are a driven to win, competitive and intellectually curious individual. You are flexible, passionate and a team player. You are comfortable with scrappy environments, where one must do a lot with a little and where speed matters. You are a self-starter and have a deep passion to be hospitable and make people happy.
A Little More About You:
You love the amazing stories behind the product and making the people purchasing them happy. You love the opportunity to surprise and delight our community. You love turning a bad situation into an amazing experience. You are empathetic, compassionate and caring. You are a brand champion and will be able to recite the story to get customers deeply ingrained in our community.
Interested? Take these next steps…
- Hit that button that says, ‘I’m Interested’.
- You can connect with Facebook or Linked In, or choose “Apply With Resume”.
- Upload resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
- Before you submit, write a quick note letting us know why you are a great fit for our team.