Every eCommerce store needs a central nervous system of sorts, something that keep things running across all selling channels, that also helps you manage inventory and know when to buy more. Luckily, Skubana does all of that and is the favored multi-channel inventory management system around. If you’re passionate about eCommerce and want to be a part of changing the way store owners run their business, Skubana is the place to be.
Wherever you sell and however you fulfill, Skubana has your back every step of the way
Trusted by more top sellers than any other platform on earth, Skubana acts as the central nervous system of your operations. It unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates all repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you about profitability, forecasting, and demand planning. On top of it all, it allows for unlimited extension of possibilities through an App store ecosystem.
Best In Breed and a Brand New Breed
Often imitated but never duplicated, Skubana stands in a class of its own with unmatched capabilities and unrivaled performance. Our platform was designed exclusively for high-volume merchants by the world’s top sellers and industry minds, so you don’t have to settle for anything less.
We are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our fast-growing Customer Success Team at Skubana.
The Customer Success Manager is the main point of contact for our customers. At Skubana, we are dedicated to creating outstanding customer experiences, exceeding expectations with every seller we serve.
You will interface on a daily basis with multi-channel sellers to acquaint yourself with their pain points, and provide best-practice solutions specifically to fit their business operations. Your ultimate goal is to provide sellers with the tools and insight necessary to grow their business and profitability.
We are looking for someone that has an insatiable appetite for finding new ways to deliver outstanding support and provide ongoing value to our customers. Skubana Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to provide outstanding customer support to drive growth and retention.
- Understand the challenges of e-commerce sellers, the ecosystem, and upcoming key strategic initiatives to build out recommendations and implement best practices to drive our customers’ growth and profitability.
- Consistently review seller activity in the Skubana platform and provide recommendations and solutions via phone, video conference, email and chat.
- Engage with customers on LinkedIn and other relevant platforms.
- Represent customers’ needs to other functional teams (product, marketing, etc.) to improve our products and offerings.
Customer Success Managers report to the Head of Customer Success and work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to coordinate solutions around customer needs.
- 2+ years experience in multi-channel e-commerce or SaaS account management / customer success
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong customer rapport.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility to deliver outstanding results.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the e-commerce ecosystem with mid-market B2C brands and retailers.
- Experience with e-commerce front office D2C commerce platforms (eg. Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce), e-commerce marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Jet.com, Walmart.com, etc.) and/or back office operations Platforms (ERP, Inventory Management, OMS, WMS).
- As a fast-growing SaaS startup, we offer an exciting, friendly environment in our Soho offices in NYC (we have 2 office dogs ;))
- Skubana was built by sellers, for sellers. Chad Rubin, our CEO, as founder of Crucial Brands, co-founded Skubana with DJ Kunovac, CTO, to solve the back-office pain-points of multi-channel sellers to help grow their businesses. This is an opportunity to learn from and work with industry experts in this emerging space.
- As an early startup, there are endless opportunities for growth, learning new skills, and taking on exciting new challenges.
- As a leader in the B2C commerce space in NYC, we get to work with some of the sexiest brands in e-commerce.
- Competitive compensation plans plus benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)