About Stitch Labs
More than 2,000 brands trust Stitch to help manage their inventory, automate operations and help make purchasing decisions. With all that help, store owners can do things like sleep in and take vacations. At Stitch, employees can choose how they work best: flexible hours, remote work options, and unlimited PTO.
Best-in-class services to help you reach your goals.
At Stitch, we believe that your success is our success. That’s why we provide you with best-in-class service, including access to industry experts, solution consulting, and hands-on support. With Stitch, you don’t just get the premier inventory management platform for high-growth brands; you get the highest probability of success with the least amount of stress and worry.
Stitch Labs is committed to the success of our customers. We recognize that when you succeed, we succeed and that together we grow.
- Dedicated Success Managers
- Guided Implementation & Training
- On-site Team Training Program
- New Employee Fast Start Training
- Quarterly Business Review
EXTENDED SERVICES & CONSULTING
Our set of premium services that are designed to take your brand to the next level. Leverage our team of experts and years of experience to reach those big milestones and fast track your growth.
- 3PL Integration Service
- Accelerator Consulting Service
- Migration Services
At Stitch, we are big believers in supporting our customers. That’s why we provide access to every channel of support we offer at every plan level, no restrictions. You won’t find anyone else who offers that level of service. Responsive, U.S. – based, teams of operational and technical experts available when and where you need it.
- Email Support
- Live Chat Support
- Phone Support
- Integration Support
Do you have a passion for commerce, retail operations or high-growth brands? Are you someone who enjoys building lasting relationships with customers and helping them solve problems? At its core, Customer Success at Stitch Labs is responsible for working with customers to help them move their businesses forward.
In this position, you’ll become a trusted advisor to our customers and work to deliver an exceptional experience, increase adoption, and ensure that they realize the full value of Stitch. You will serve as customers’ advocate within Stitch and collaborate with support, product management, engineering and sales to deliver valuable solutions to our customers.
You will be passionate about understanding key industry developments, deeply understanding customers’ business challenges and opportunities, helping customers implement best practice solutions and building lasting relationships. This position reports to the Director of Operations and is based in San Francisco.
What You’ll Do
- Own the overall relationship and act as the main point of contact for a book of customer accounts.
- Conduct business reviews with customer accounts and regularly review customer account metrics to identify opportunities to deepen adoption and create value for customers.
- Build and nurture relationships with stakeholders within customers’ organizations to cultivate customer champions, encourage customer advocacy and ensure retention.
- Advocate internally for customers, regularly communicating needs and issues cross-departmentally to drive product improvements and resolve customer issues.
- Keep customers informed of key product features, new releases, and the future development roadmap and act as the voice of the customer in internal conversations
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven-track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders at various level of internal and external organizations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- At-ease engaging with customer data and complex workflows
- Willing and able to travel up to 15%
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying!
- Experience/knowledge in retail operations, 3PLs, Shopify
- Experience in SaaS customer success or an operational role at a brand or retailer
- Make a Difference – Start-up environment where every individual’s effort counts
- Market Leader – More than 2000 brands trust Stitch to manage their business
- Flexible work – Choose how you work best with flexible hours, remote work options, and unlimited PTO
- Great Benefits – We provide health insurance (medical, dental, optical), paid family leave, 401K, and equity
Stitch Labs is an equal opportunity employer
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to recruit, develop and retain the most accomplished people from a diverse candidate pool.