About Sivana Spirit
With every purchase at Sivana, a portion of the proceeds is used to protect children in India from deadly diseases through Vital Nutrient Programs. Join this small, family operated yoga lifestyle e-commerce store based in Encinitas CA and enjoy yoga during your lunch break.
While traveling in India in 2007, Sivana Founders and brothers Benn & Sam witnessed the incredible hardships faced by children growing up in impoverished communities in India. Wanting to help, they created Sivana, a company that would tackle Vitamin A Deficiency Disorder (VADD) in suffering children by selling spiritual jewelry, purposeful fashion, and fair trade items from around the world.
In our efforts to keep in touch with our community, we built SivanaEast.com. What started as a small blog to explain our products more in-depth, has turned into the largest online community of movers and shakers all sharing their experiences and knowledge of yoga, health, mindfulness, spirituality and wellbeing.
Additionally, we’ve also launched a top-rated podcast with our good friend Brett Larkin. In each episode, we cry, laugh, share and connect with some of the most inspiring people in our community bringing a true voice to the Sivana lifestyle. Find our more here: SivanaPodcast.com
- Learn how to measure and analyze the success of our email marketing campaigns and present optimization opportunities to creative and marketing teams
- Get creative, help write snappy copy for website and our digital channels including SEO, SEM and Paid Social.
- Become an expert on product attribution and ensure all products are merchandised correctly on-site.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant products are delivered and launched on time to support marketing and site plan.
- You’ll be in frequent communication with everyone on our team, including the company founders, marketing, tech, operations, finance, customer service, sales and people & culture. Everyone works together to share learnings, celebrate successes, troubleshoot problems and drive the company to become a little better every day.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart, with a strong desire to be part of something bigger.
- You’re looking to stretch your abilities with a company that will provide many opportunities for ownership and growth.
- You’re passionate about ecommerce – you have a great sense of visual style and a strong understanding for what catches the eye and the stories that convince consumers to buy
- You live and breathe the eCommerce and are constantly watching how brands tell engaging retail stories online
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your great communication skills, positive attitude, sense of humor, and the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- You’re all about initiative, reliability and having a high level of ownership, but you also know when to reach out when you need help or guidance.
- A passion for eCommerce and digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
- Knowledge of Excel and creating formulas for marketing analysis
- Natural nack for words, experience writing ad copy a plus.
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) a plus.
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Highly detail oriented with a professional can-do attitude.
- Quick learner that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Fashion-minded, Yoga/Meditation practitioner is a huge plus!