About Tea Forte
Tea Forté Inc. is an American tea company based in Concord, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 2003 by Peter Hewitt, an American product designer and graduate from the Rhode Island School of Design.
Tea Forté products are marketed as luxury items and sold at high-end retailers, gift shops, restaurants, spas and hotels worldwide. As explained by the Boston Business Journal, “Hewitt makes no excuses for the high-end bag he calls more of an ‘idea’ than a product.” In 2007, the price ranged from US$1.00 to US$2.50 per bag, depending on packaging and the quantity purchased. The tea is also sold loose in canisters. Accessories are designed to complement the unique infusers, and include infuser-sized “tea trays,” glass and ceramic teacups and teapots, a wooden presentation case, and serving trays.
Tea Forté, the global luxury tea brand identified around the world as the ultimate tea experience is hiring a Ecommerce Manager at our corporate headquarters in Maynard, MA, reporting to the VP of Ecommerce and Digital.
The eCommerce Manager is a new position for the growing Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team at Tea Forté. This position is primarily responsible driving revenue and new customer acquisition in Tea Forte’s Digital channels – email, paid search, paid social, organic and affiliate and referral.
This role is responsible for delivering an exceptional digital commerce experience by working closely with the existing Ecommerce, Marketing, Customer Experience teams, UX design, as well as external digital agencies.
A proven eCommerce and digital marketing background is a must. The ideal candidate understands the big picture and how technology can be leveraged to support business and branding goals. Analytics is at the core of this role and is a key to driving the decision making for this individual. Further, the ideal candidate demonstrates an interest and understanding for premium and luxury brands, PR and marketing.
- Overall ownership for revenue and profitability targets for teaforte.com.
- Responsible for driving revenue and new customer acquisition through digital channels: email, paid social, paid search, organic, referral and affiliate.
- Responsible for email marketing strategy, execution, technology, audience management, and build out of lifecycle email marketing program.
- Own ecommerce and digital product roadmap for teaforte.com. Manage development team to deliver successful ecommerce projects.
- Collaborate with marketing team to activate in new products and brand stories in digital channels.
- Own the conversion optimization and a/b testing program. Work with team on testing opportunities, prioritize, and implement tests with support from development team. Analyze, refine and repeat.
- Analyze campaign performance and translate findings into future improvements. Communicate key findings to team.
- Relentless focus on customer experience and voice of customer. Grow programs to collect and analyze customer feedback. Provide solutions to address customer experience opportunities.
- Role will oversee all Ecommerce operations in cooperation with customer experience, operations and finance teams.
- 5+ years relevant ecommerce and digital marketing experience.
- Experience with email marketing strategy, segmentation and behavioral marketing. Understanding of how to increase LTV and customer retention. CRM experience a plus.
- Experience with paid search, social and SEO. Ability to manage campaigns and optimize for conversion and ROAS.
- Experience with a/b testing, managing test plans and working with VWO or Optimizely.
Understanding and experience with the modern digital marketing stack. Marketing automation, APIs, analytics, tag management, landing pages.
- Proficiency with analytics tools – Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, SQL and Tableau.
Growth mindset with a desire to rapidly test new ideas to unlock new growth.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Passion for digital and driven by curiosity.
- BA/BS (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields a plus)
- Tea Forté offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package and an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic and creative team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.