Roman (a long-time eCommerceFuel Community member) and Jennifer, the founders of Linjer, wanted to create high-quality accessories but couldn’t decide if they should go the cheap route for the consumer or the high-end luxury way. So they created their own middle ground by cutting the supply chain and giving the people what they want! Work here and enjoy remote work options and want to be in a culture with growth opportunities.
We started our design studio, Linjer, to create minimalist, high quality products that didn’t cost the earth.
We were fed up with choosing between fast-fashion and overpriced luxury brands…so we designed our own products, replicated the supply chain of luxury brands, and began selling our products online in 2014.
We draw inspiration from Roman’s native Oslo (our name “Linjer” means “lines” in Norwegian), and we endeavor to make products that stand the test of time both in their design and their quality.
We are hiring an E-commerce Operations Manager to help us in a variety of tasks related to operations, fulfillment and customer service for our webshop. The right candidate has high attention to detail, enjoys getting the job done to the “T” and has good level of common sense to solve problems.
This is a remote, part-time position that generally requires work from 9am-11am HKT on Mondays to Fridays (with exceptions for public holidays)
What You’ll Do
- Prepare orders to be fulfilled by our warehouse partner on weekdays
- Help customers resolve shipment issues, liaising with our warehouse partner and couriers
- Help with basic customer inquiries
- Process returns and refunds on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise with couriers as necessary when shipment issues arise
Who You Are
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for your work – you care about doing the job right
- You enjoy following processes…and making them better!
- You have clear written communication and are able to work well with others
- You are tech savvy and learn new software with ease
- You have empathy and care about serving our customers as well as we can
- Good working knowledge of Excel