About Digital Darts
The team at Digital Darts represents the new era of a 100% digital, remote workforce. We believe in our ability to help e-commerce business grow beyond what they could do on their own.
We put our clients first and understand the success of their business is the most important contributing factor to our own success as an agency. This shows itself in responsibility, authenticity, and transparency. Our clients operate across a wide range of industries, but with the foundation similarity of selling online through Shopify.
A career with Digital Darts offers an exciting opportunity to expand your existing skills and develop new ones, while working with Shopify businesses. Culture is critical so we take care of our team and their families.
Who We Are
Digital Darts is a Shopify optimization agency with over 10 years of experience helping businesses grow through paid and organic digital marketing. We’re a small team of passionate, self-confessed nerds (in our own unique ways), who are experts at what we do.
Team members include stay-at-home working dads and another who lives in a small rural town. We value the freedom and flexibility that comes with working remotely and respect this comes with a unique set of challenges and privileges.
Work From Where Is Perfect For You
Our team members visit family members interstate, travel overseas, enjoy their favorite cafes, and workout during the day.
You’re encouraged to embrace the freedom of working remotely. What this means for you is you:
- Get to attend family events that matter to you.
- Have passions outside of work.
- Spend time with friends.
- Keep fit and healthy. (Some of our loves are calisthenics, mountain-biking, basketball, and yoga.)
- Our founder Joshua has worked remotely for over a decade and will provide mentorship to give you the freedom and autonomy to work and live well.
You have the opportunity to work full-time from wherever you want growing eCommerce businesses that make the world better.
Working At Digital Darts:
Our job at Digital Darts is to accelerate the growth of Shopify stores, mostly through paid advertising. We do so remotely. Some of our staff have lived on remote organic farms or enjoyed working at home as new parents.
With the growth of our Facebook clients, we’re in need of a full-time Facebook Ads Manager. You will work with all that’s involved in Facebook and Instagram Ads. Your work is about getting the most revenue at the target return on ad spend.
You Are Excellent At:
- Setting up and optimizing all Facebook and Instagram campaign types. You will manage the ad copy, audiences, pixels, and all else for campaign management. You are more than comfortable in the platform having grown multiple businesses in the past. A CBO and DPA is basic to you.
- Following standard operating procedures to manage client accounts. (You will eventually shape these procedures.)
- Copywriting to squeeze out relevant clicks from ads to drive hungry buyers.
- Empathetic communication and reporting with clients.
- Collaborating with freelancers and clients to create video ads.
- Testing new features and fully using the platform to maximize client profit. Facebook Ads is your domain you know inside-and-out. Client spend can be thousands per day so you are comfortable with that ownership.
- Self-management to get work done from home, manage multiple accounts, reflect on your performance, and openly communicate with the company director. Transparency and responsibility are critical.
- Minimum 2-years managing 15+ Facebook Ads accounts (ideally in an agency environment.)
- Hunger to master Facebook and Instagram advertising. You study industry experts.
- Data-driven in decision-making. You know Facebook’s metrics and are able to spot problems.
- Genuine care for clients in maximizing their campaigns and providing understandable reports. When clients stay on, you will earn more. You must be invested in each client’s business as if it were your own.
- Self-motivated when working from home, integrity, and responsibility. You are responsible for the performance of campaigns and will do so where you want. It’s vital you are self-driven and enjoy working alone, otherwise, you will be miserable.
- Ideally Australian resident.
- A sound understanding of full channel ecommerce marketing and growth.
- Enjoy the freedom to work from home (or a hot desk). Flexibility to work on Saturdays and evenings. You can work whenever you want, but in the first month you will mostly do business hours.
- You will take ownership of client accounts and be paid accordingly and generously on a tier-system.
- Receive support from ecommerce marketing experts. Be supported to grow your skills.
- We want you to become a World-class Facebook Ads ecommerce specialist. That means paying accordingly and providing the right environment to thrive. If this interests you so far and you fit, please take the next step by completing the assessment online.
Once you completed the first assessment, please allow for a few days for a response. Thank you for your interest in this position.