The popularity of unboxing videos lands squarely on the shoulders of companies like Packlane, who are making custom packaging easy and accessible for brands of all sizes. Employees can work remotely, enjoy 15 days off out of the gate and get to see their work on doorsteps and mailboxes everywhere. And their co-founder, Miriam, is awesome!
They say good things come in small packages. At Packlane, we believe great things come in custom packages, whether they’re small cartons, large printed shipping boxes, or anything in between. With a variety of shapes, colors, materials, and sizes, we give you the tools to create something exciting on the outside, thus exciting your customers about what’s on the inside.
As the only company that provides a custom design lab, live preview, and instant quote, we not only give you the freedom to unpack your creativity and develop your own design, but we also help you do it efficiently. And if you’re having trouble, we’re here to assist with anything from design to technical support.
Our fast-growing, ecommerce-driven manufacturing company is seeking a Fulfillment Associate with print experience at our new Louisville, KY manufacturing facility. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work as a team within a clean and safe environment.
The ideal candidate for this role has 5+ years’ experience in the printing sector, pays strong attention to detail and is committed to workplace safety.
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
- Examining finished samples and approving quality before delivery to client.
- Set up cutting and finishing machinery and ensure all materials are readily available.
- Following and managing print production schedules.
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Assist the print operators and teammates as necessary.
- Use basic computer skills to track and log production details.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
Skills and qualities
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years’ experience with printing or cutting equipment.
- Strong knowledge of machines in a print manufacturing setting.
- Ability to accurately read instructions.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to perform basic computer skills.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and stand for an eight-hour work shift.
- Committed to quality, safety and communication.
- Team-oriented and self-directed.
- Background check required.
- Consistently arrive to work on time with a positive attitude.
- The pay for this position ranges from $15-$17 per hour, depending upon experience, qualifications and abilities.
- Up to $300 per month reimbursement for your healthcare premium.
- Up to 5 days PTO + 9 public holidays