About Pro Click Ventures
We started our first company in 2007 with an idea, small garage space and lot of passion for hard work. We have since persevered to build a portfolio of successful E-commerce companies ranging in variety of industries. All tied with a common theme of excellent digital marketing skills, value added products for the end consumer, world class customer service and giving back to the society. We are an American success story in progress, built on hard work, good ethics and strong personal and professional values.
Well-established Portfolio of Online E-Commerce company (Pro Click Ventures) that is in search of a Google Shopping Adwords Manager based in Houston, TX or Remote to manage paid marketing for five of our portfolio companies.
***Relocation bonus for applicants willing to relocate to Houston, TX area.***
We are looking for a qualified Google Ads Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company in Google adwords, Google Shopping, and Facebook ads. As a Google Ads Manager, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all paid digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
On a daily basis, you will utilize your knowledge of e-commerce and online marketing to guide your team on customer and user acquisition, retention, and lifetime value. You will be at the forefront of marketing trends and emerging media opportunities and will be eager to find new ways to grow and optimize the paid acquisition for portfolio companies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily management and execution of multiple digital marketing campaigns including Google Ads and Bing search, shopping, display, retargeting, social advertising, and other digital media channels to drive website traffic and conversions.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all paid digital marketing channels to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budgets
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media paid marketing strategy
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Proven work experience as Adwords Specialist or Manager
- Google Shopping and Feed management experience obligatory
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience building and managing PPC campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 to 50,000