About Taylor Stitch
Clothes should last. It’s why TaylorStitch is committed to producing clothes that wear in, not out. Each design is as responsibly produced as possible so they can create clothing and gear to get you into the wild, all while protecting it too. Unlimited paid time off, pet-friendly offices and remote working opportunities are just a few of the Taylor Stitch perks.
Constructed to perfection and responsibly built for the long haul. We’ve taken 10 years of feedback and are doubling down on our commitment to building the best possible clothing while pledging to limit our environmental impact. From fiber to fabric to factory to end functionality, Taylor Stitch has grown from a need for products without limitations that could handle chopping wood, surf sessions, snagging trout, or simply heading to the office. On top of making the world’s best apparel, we’re asking questions about how we can protect wild, forever.
As a Designer on the Growth Marketing team, you will be responsible for owning the design process end-to-end, creating beautifully designed experiences that drive business results. Everything you work on will further the Taylor Stitch brand, increase awareness, and showcase our product assortment. Examples of what you will work on include copy, art direction, design, web strategy and design, print, social campaigns, video, photography, production, and operations. You will partner closely with our creative director, brand marketing, product, engineering teams to create innovative work. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven, and cross-functional organization.
- Concept, design, and develop user experiences for desktop, mobile and social.
- Ensure all creative work deliverables are aligned with brand and strategy
- Interface with team on design feedback and project managing your schedule to ensure deliverables are on-time and to expectation
- Own visual elements of creative work
- Leverage analytical insights to further refine and iterate upon work
- Incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns and user experiences
- Work collaboratively with the whole creative team
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expert understanding of the contribution of communication design to larger brand and business strategies
- Experience working on a broad range of digital and print projects including web, mobile, performance marketing campaigns, and direct mail (ecom/apparel experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Proficient with design tools such including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, InvisionApp, or similar
- Experience with A/B testing tools and analytics platforms
Interested? Take these next steps…
- Hit that button that says, ‘I’m Interested’.
- You can connect with Facebook or Linked In, or choose “Apply With Resume”.
- Upload resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
- Before you submit, write a quick note letting us know why you are a great fit for our team.