Harkla was established in 2015 to help those with special needs live happy and healthy lives. We've accomplished this with high-quality sensory and sleep products.
With a focus on our customers, we provide extremely friendly customer service, lifetime guarantees, and anything else we can do to make our customers' lives easier.
Do you want to learn how to run and grow Harkla’s 7-figure Amazon sales and marketing?
We are looking to hire our 5th full-time teammate at our fast-growing, mission-driven e-commerce company.
If you are unfamiliar with Harkla, please read through our core values and principles.
HARKLA’S CORE PRINCIPLES
Harkla has one mission: Help families raise happy and healthy children with special needs.
This mission is at the core of everything we do. Every decision is centered around the question of “how does this help our customers?”
The way we differentiate ourselves from our competition is by always asking, how can we be more helpful? In customer service, our blog, or post-purchase information, we want to be more helpful.
Harkla’s Core Principles:
- Our customers are at the core of our business. We are helping families raise children with autism. Keep this in mind with every decision.
- You are responsible for your work. Tell what you are going to do versus asking for permission.
- Mistakes are OK. Not extracting lessons and implementing those into future processes is not OK.
- Lead with questions, not answers.
- Expect dialogues & debates. We are passionate people trying to do something great.
- 100% of all energy and resources go to our core focus.
- We are a systems-based company. Freedom of thought comes from a foundation of discipline.
- Freedom and responsibility within the framework of a highly developed system.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
You will come in and learn under our Marketing Manager, Josh the ins and outs of selling products on Amazon. This will include the U.S., Canada, U.K, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy.
With access to high-level courses and mastermind groups, you’ll learn:
- Ranking our products in Amazon
- Creating high converting Amazon product pages
- Optimizing and growing Amazon advertising
- Staying on top of new tactics, trends, and expansion opportunities
- Managing Amazon issues as they come up
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This is a high growth opportunity for the right person and we take the culture at Harkla very seriously. We don’t have room for big egos and negative thinking.
As a remote company, we need someone who is a self-starter, doesn’t need hand-holding, and can figure out issues on their own.
Since this is an Apprenticeship, extensive marketing experience is not needed. Although having a familiarity with digital marketing is extremely helpful.
With an apprenticeship, we expect our applicants to be:
- Ambitious, growth mindset
- Self-directed: Doesn’t need a lot of handholding
- Works well on teams
- Curious: Enjoys learning and seeks out opportunities to learn
- Takes responsibility
- Google-and-go: Seek out answers to your own questions, learn the information, and implement what you learn.
On top of that, we are a metric-driven company that is open to testing and experimenting. So you should be:
- Comfortable with striving for metrics and goals
- Comfortable with testing ideas, failing, and learning
- Open to criticism and growth
As a remote company, you will be able to work from home, coffee shops, or wherever works best for you. We will need you to be based in the US Timezones as we have daily calls. This pretty much limits our candidates to North America.
Here is more information about the role:
- Full-Time Position
- Work Flexible Hours
- Starting at $35,000 per Year
- No Benefits Currently
- Unlimited Learning Budget
- 2 Company Retreats per Year