About Little Ones
Little Ones is a company devoted to your baby's sleep. Our philosophy is gradual, responsive and holistic and we offer instantly accessible digital products jam-packed with information, schedules, methods and detailed notes to get your wee ones sleep on track.
Trusted by over 150,000 families worldwide, our age-specific Sleep Programs contain comprehensive Sleeping and Feeding Guides as well as our Settling and Self-Settling Guides. We also have a range of white noise tracks available on our website, iTunes, Spotify and the Google Play Store from our album "Perfect Sounds for Baby Sleep" and have recently released a Baby Nutrition Program written by Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist Tara Sofair.
Our core value is to empower families to make a positive change to their little ones’ sleep and believe that mamma’s worldwide can empower one another to achieve better sleep, which is exactly what our custom built app and support group sets out to do. Thousands of parents meet daily to troubleshoot, give advice and support one another, alongside our trained sleep facilitators.
Little Ones is a remote-first company with team members spread between New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland and The United States.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team and help lead our digital acquisition efforts across channels. As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you will build and optimize our marketing campaigns on a variety of digital channels using data to refine our creative and tactical approach to generate sustainable member growth for the company. Your work will focus on both day-to-day campaign management and execution, as well as long-term strategic planning.
This is an evolving role, currently reporting directly to the CEO.
To be successful in this role, you should have extensive hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects and content.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the paid digital acquisition strategy for Little Ones’s sleep and nutrition products by building and executing campaigns on Facebook/Instagram. Google, mobile app networks, and other digital channels
- Develop and implement the non-paid digital acquisition strategy for Little Ones’s sleep and nutrition products by building and executing campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Google, mobile app networks, and other digital channels
- Drive creative asset ideation, testing road maps, and optimization
- Analyze and understand the business impact driven by campaigns to establish marketing KPI’s and forecast long-term growth
- Work with brand and product owners to develop, test, and measure integrated marketing campaigns
- Build reports and own communication with key internal stakeholders to keep the business apprised of marketing performance
- Build relationships within the Little One’s team, using Slack and Google Meet, and at any physical meetups organised by Little Ones throughout the year.
- 1-3 years experience running performance marketing campaigns on Facebook and other digital channels
- Technical knowledge of the Facebook ads platform (understand tracking, auction dynamics, ad products, and best practices for direct response campaigns)
- Knowledge of Snap, Pinterest, Tik Tok, LinkedIn and any other relevant social media platforms and their advertising offerings.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets for data analysis and campaign reporting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to work with large data sets in order to derive actionable campaign insights
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to own projects from end-to-end in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary package 30-40 hours per week
- Paid for company retreat in Singapore in September 2020