About Casio America, Inc.
Casio America, Inc. manufactures and markets consumer electronics products in the United States. The company provides calculators, keyboards, digital cameras, mobile presentation devices, disc title and label printers, watches, cash registers, graphing scientific calculators, handheld terminals, smart outdoor watches, projectors, and accessories, as well as electronic musical instruments, including digital keyboards and pianos. It also offers DJ products, such as XW-DJ1 DJ controllers and XW-PD1 groove centers for dance music fans to create, mix, and play or produce their favorite tracks.
CASIO AMERICA, INC. has an exciting opportunity available in our Dover, NJ office for a Marketing and eCommerce Assistant Manager in our Corporate Marketing Division. Some crucial responsibilities include:
- Responsible for working with 5 Casio product divisions to develop and execute their marketing and promotional strategies.
- Create and execute marketing strategies for E-Commerce marketing programs including Browser Push Notifications, Pay-Per-Click advertising and Email Marketing.
- Relentless focus on maintaining polished website content and user experiences that drive optimal conversion rates across 8 Casio brand websites.
- Serve as go-to contact for web updates through Casio’s Content Management System, interfacing with IT group as needed.
- Oversee logistics and E-Commerce partner (Digital River), supported by E-Commerce Operations Coordinator.
- Cross-team collaboration to guide and manage the development of “creatives” to support website, marketing and email content.
- Project management responsibility for all phases of promotional and merchandising initiatives across Casio’s brand websites.
- Schedule and coordinate marketing strategies and website updates for product launches.
- Understand E-Commerce industry best practices and leverage Google Analytics insights to report on and optimize conversion across channels.
- Develop and manage A/B testing in Email and on websites.
- Participate (as part of overall E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Team) in Monthly Business Review meetings with prepared materials that are presented to the executive team and divisional leaders.
- Assist in developing longer term E-Commerce strategic growth initiatives and plans for Casio and the product divisions.
- Supervision of E-Commerce Operations & Content Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will meet the following minimum qualifications:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in related field
- 3-5 years of experience creating and managing digital marketing and E-Commerce campaigns for a brand, retailer or agency.
- In depth knowledge of Google analytics.
- Experience in driving results across digital marketing channels.
- Experience managing a marketing campaign calendar.
- Ability and desire to take charge of projects to drive business results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally in order to get things done.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Photoshop experience a plus.
- Experience managing SEM, Affiliate, and Email agencies and/or success executing these programs directly.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
No relocation assistance available; local candidates only, please.
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS, PLEASE.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, along with Flextime and generous paid time off, reflecting our philosophy of maintaining a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., participates in E-Verify. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.