About Stitch Labs
More than 2,000 brands trust Stitch to help manage their inventory, automate operations and help make purchasing decisions. With all that help, store owners can do things like sleep in and take vacations. At Stitch, employees can choose how they work best: flexible hours, remote work options, and unlimited PTO.
Best-in-class services to help you reach your goals.
At Stitch, we believe that your success is our success. That’s why we provide you with best-in-class service, including access to industry experts, solution consulting, and hands-on support. With Stitch, you don’t just get the premier inventory management platform for high-growth brands; you get the highest probability of success with the least amount of stress and worry.
Stitch Labs is committed to the success of our customers. We recognize that when you succeed, we succeed and that together we grow.
- Dedicated Success Managers
- Guided Implementation & Training
- On-site Team Training Program
- New Employee Fast Start Training
- Quarterly Business Review
EXTENDED SERVICES & CONSULTING
Our set of premium services that are designed to take your brand to the next level. Leverage our team of experts and years of experience to reach those big milestones and fast track your growth.
- 3PL Integration Service
- Accelerator Consulting Service
- Migration Services
At Stitch, we are big believers in supporting our customers. That’s why we provide access to every channel of support we offer at every plan level, no restrictions. You won’t find anyone else who offers that level of service. Responsive, U.S. – based, teams of operational and technical experts available when and where you need it.
- Email Support
- Live Chat Support
- Phone Support
- Integration Support
Do you have a passion for e-commerce and digitally native brands? Are you someone who thrives at both the art and science of marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity to build out marketing automation from the ground up?
As a member of our Marketing and Demand Generation team, you’ll use your knowledge of marketing automation and the Marketo platform specifically to bring marketing ideas to life and have a huge impact on our growth goals at Stitch.
You’ll be part of a hardworking, collaborative Marketing team and will have the opportunity to carve out a brand new role and bring new ideas to the team for improving processes, lead conversion rates, and visibility into trends and analytics from Marketo.
What You’ll Do
Partnering with teams including Marketing, Sales, and Partnerships, you’ll:
- Own marketing operations and the relationship between Marketo and Salesforce
- Execute campaigns in Marketo, optimizing multichannel lead generation for factors including conversation rate and lead quality
- Manage and optimize lead funnel from MQL to SAL, including optimizing sync times, alerts to stakeholders, and troubleshooting issues
- Oversee our lead database and create the structure to best nurture those leads
- Run email campaigns and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Manage campaign lists
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing team to score leads, manage stage changes, and optimize conversion
- Tag all campaigns for accurate reporting and guide others on best practices around data in Marketo and Salesforce
- Build reports and maintain dashboards to inform marketing and sales strategy and execution
What You Bring to Stitch
- 2-5 years of Marketing Automation and Demand Generation experience, ideally in a B2B startup environment
- Hands-on expertise managing campaigns, reporting, and data integrity in Marketo
- Experience managing customer data and reporting in Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Knowledge of email standards and privacy regulations such as SPF, CAN-SPAM, and GDPR
- experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Ownership mentality when it comes to getting results and building out standard methodologies across the team
- A balanced approach, with the strategic vision to get results, backed up with the tactical grit to move quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A growth mindset, looking to continually improve yourself, your team and our company
- Extraordinary collaborator, excited to partner with teams to help understand our customer, our product, the market ecosystem in support of business growth
- SQL experience a bonus
Stitch is an equal opportunity employer
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to recruit, develop and retain the most accomplished people from a diverse candidate pool.
Given the pace of hiring (and internally) at Stitch, we will not be able to offer relocation or provide remote work.