About Vallerret Photography Gloves
Vallerret is a young company created by photographers, for photographers. Winter is our preferred playground and our core products are photography gloves.
What we believe in
Photography and videography to us is a free creative space and an extra motivation to get out there and make awesome things happen. Our cameras get us out more and keep us searching for alternative ways.
We’re looking for a Paid Traffic Manager to join Vallerret in a part-time position (20 hrs/week) from August 1st 2019.
You’ll be joining a team of young ambitious entrepreneurs in a time of rapid growth and exciting opportunities for Vallerret. We live and breathe Winter Photography and Photography Gloves and if you can see yourself thrive in this environment, keep reading…
This is the job:
With guidance from the Marketing Team and in close collaboration with our Community Manager you will be responsible for managing our paid traffic and email marketing:
- Social Media Advertising: Campaign setup and management with primary focus on Instagram, Youtube and Facebook
- Google Advertising: Adjusting and Optimizing
- Email Marketing: Creating Weekly Campaigns and optimization of Automated Flows
- Experimenting with other digital advertising platforms
- Manage monthly budget, report on ROI and provide results of tests
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues as needed
- Assisting the team on other marketing tasks if needed
You will work flexible hours and run your own schedule. Weekly meetings and continuous updates are expected.
We are looking for:
- Hands-on experience with Google Search Ads, Google Shopping and Social Media Advertising on at least Instagram and Facebook is required.
- Hands-on experience with Klaviyo (or similar Email Marketing campaign program) is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Shopify (or similar eCommerce platform) is an advantage
- Interest in photography is an advantage
- Great copy-writing skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proactive mindset: someone who’s looking out for what’s coming next
- 100% location independency: You can be in Germany or Bali, as long as the job is done we’re happy
- Opportunity to shape your job in the direction of your interest and skill set
- A mature eCommerce platform to work and develop your skills as digital marketer
- A super flexible job that allows for the lifestyle of your dreams
To be considered, click the Apply button and send (to email@example.com) us a short video application of max 2 minutes, where you tell us a little about yourself, your experience and how you take your coffee. Send the video as a YouTube/Vimeo link
Application deadline is Monday 24th June 2019 at 12.00 (CET). We’ll be interviewing applicants in the following weeks and may extend the application deadline if the right candidate has not been found.
Pay will be negotiated after qualifications.