About Organic 3, Inc.
Organic 3, Inc. is a small company with a mission to empower optimal health through clean supplements and real food. We’re excited to expand our team with talented individuals who share our passion. Please visit our Shopify ecommerce website www.corganic.com for more insight on who we are and what we’re all about. In addition to Corganic, we also promote three other amazing nutritional supplement brands. Our business runs on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to help strengthen the company and to help us grow from good to great.
Our Core Values
- Dedicated to health: We value health and make it a priority in our work and in our lives.
- Care about people: That’s what got us started, and continues to motivate us.
- Passion for excellence: We never think, “That’s good enough.” We think, “Can it be better?”
- Embrace sustainability: This is important when seeking out other companies to work with and products to sell. We also embrace sustainability from a work/life balance perspective.
- Light hearted: While we are passionate about our company, we know how important it is to maintain levity with humor and fun.
- “When you know better, do better”: Everyone is on a journey, and must be willing to readjust as they gain new information. We live by our motto, as we’re constantly seeking new and improved knowledge about health and well-being – and then sharing it with our customers via our products and education-based marketing materials
Seeking an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (minimum 5 years experience) to create, manage and analyze digital marketing efforts for our four brands. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for launching/managing paid marketing campaigns which include paid search, paid social and display advertising.
You will develop, coordinate and execute marketing strategies covering a variety of platforms including email, paid and organic social, influencers, affiliates, brand ambassadors, SEO/SEM, eCom and Amazon. You will set KPIs, analyze performance, and identify optimizations to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
You must possess a growth mindset, live and breathe digital marketing, and enjoy working in an honest and open environment that thrives on accountability.
This is a full-time remote position (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related area required
- 5+ years experience managing successful digital marketing programs, including: paid search (PPC), product listing ads (PLA), paid social (Facebook and Instagram), Amazon advertising and display advertising
- 2+ years experience in eCommerce
- 2+ years experience in agency environment preferred
- 1+ years experience working remotely
Skills and Qualifications
- Google AdWords Certified
- Stellar communication skills (phone, email, Slack, Zoom)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different departments
- Strong focus on outcomes; has initiative to drive results for excellent campaigns
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid foundational understanding of media concepts, terminology, and bid-based buying models
- Strong analytical skills are a must (without losing sight of the customer experience)
- Solid understanding of SEO fundamentals and intermediate knowledge of Google Search Console and/or other SEO tools (Screaming Frog, MOZ, ahrefs, SEMrush)
- Methodical, structured approach, with strong follow through
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Execute and manage digital marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM, email marketing, digital partnerships, paid advertising (including Amazon), and social media
- Identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and reduce cost per acquisition (CPA) for both B2C and B2B
- Identify the most effective and efficient ways of acquiring new high-value customers through sophisticated targeting approaches, such as first-party data segments and audience modeling
- Creating custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Setup retargeting campaigns
- Must be able to setup campaigns from scratch and build internal documentation and define best practices
- Responsible for driving web traffic, customer engagement, and click through, and driving e-commerce sales
- Recommending, implementing and reporting optimization recommendations for performance improvement
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to build LTV models and campaign reports to track spending, performance, and ROI/ROAS
- Provide monthly/quarterly analysis of online channels
- Collaborate with other team members to provide analytics support to measure performance of efforts
- Awareness of best practices that deliver ROI
- Strong analytical skills, both in interpreting and translating data
- Ability to pull data from various resources and translate it into trends, actionable plans, and reporting templates
- Demonstrated track record of leading brand building initiatives
- Google AdWords Fundamental Certification
- Google AdWords Advanced Search Certification
- Google AdWords Advanced Display Certification
- Google AdWords Advanced Shopping Certification
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification
- Google Analytics IQ Certification
Nice to Haves
- Real foodie (paleo, keto, etc.)
- Knowledge of probiotics, cod liver oil, and nutritional supplements
- Passionate about health and nutrition
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing strategies, including LinkedIn advertising
- Knowledge of Email Marketing strategies and trends
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing strategies and trends
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing strategies and trends
- Knowledge of Brand Ambassador programs