About Stitch Labs
More than 2,000 brands trust Stitch to help manage their inventory, automate operations and help make purchasing decisions. With all that help, store owners can do things like sleep in and take vacations. At Stitch, employees can choose how they work best: flexible hours, remote work options, and unlimited PTO.
Best-in-class services to help you reach your goals.
At Stitch, we believe that your success is our success. That’s why we provide you with best-in-class service, including access to industry experts, solution consulting, and hands-on support. With Stitch, you don’t just get the premier inventory management platform for high-growth brands; you get the highest probability of success with the least amount of stress and worry.
Stitch Labs is committed to the success of our customers. We recognize that when you succeed, we succeed and that together we grow.
- Dedicated Success Managers
- Guided Implementation & Training
- On-site Team Training Program
- New Employee Fast Start Training
- Quarterly Business Review
EXTENDED SERVICES & CONSULTING
Our set of premium services that are designed to take your brand to the next level. Leverage our team of experts and years of experience to reach those big milestones and fast track your growth.
- 3PL Integration Service
- Accelerator Consulting Service
- Migration Services
At Stitch, we are big believers in supporting our customers. That’s why we provide access to every channel of support we offer at every plan level, no restrictions. You won’t find anyone else who offers that level of service. Responsive, U.S. – based, teams of operational and technical experts available when and where you need it.
- Email Support
- Live Chat Support
- Phone Support
- Integration Support
Stitch Labs is looking for tech-savvy, personable, well-written human beings to help build our support team. As a Support Specialist, from the simplest of questions to the knottiest conundrums, you’ll be at the vanguard of Stitch’s customer interaction. You will tackle emails, live chats, and phone calls while simultaneously building and improving the support structures that will preemptively address customer concerns before they happen.
You’ll be accomplishing all those tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the app and working closely with Stitch’s small team of incredible engineers, designers, sales, and marketing folks. This is a team effort. Every person at Stitch is dedicated to making life better for our customers, our colleagues, and ourselves.
We’re looking for people who learn fast, play well with others, and want to build a real business.We’re off to an exciting start—our product helps people get their jobs done and helps young brands shake things up—but there’s still a lot to figure out. How do we scale without losing that early-startup mojo? How do we build a more diverse and inspired team? Sound like your kind of challenge? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the point of contact for technical questions for our customers. Help them understand how to use Stitch and its features, as well as work to resolve any issues that arise.
- Learn Stitch’s product inside and out. The key to helping our customers is having a thorough understanding of the intricacies of Stitch. You’ll know the underlying product logic and how each feature works.
- Troubleshoot issues for customers. Use logical problem solving skills to validate issues and pinpoint the problem. This will include ensuring the correct settings are used, querying the database (using SQL), searching sync logs and reading XML, and understanding the fundamentals of our API.
- Advocate for our customers internally. Be the voice of our customers and work with product and engineering to ensure the most impactful issues and features are addressed.
- Improve processes and resources. Each person on the team is directly responsible for making it better. This means helping to develop and document policy, train each other, and improve the experience for our customers.
- A college degree
- Experience in a client, customer, or user facing position
- Strong problem solving skills
- Technical aptitude
- Desire and ability to learn
- An empathetic desire to help
- A personality
- B2B or SaaS support experience
- Experience with support software (like Service Cloud)
- eCommerce or product based small business experience
- Anything else you’re awesome at (we’d love to know)!
How to Apply
Remember, we’re looking for someone who can process information and communicate it with personality. Your cover letter should make it immediately evident that you’ve taken time to research Stitch’s product and values. It should succinctly describe, not why you’re qualified for a generic support job, but why you’re the best fit for this position on our team. You’re in-freaking-credible, sure, but why is your brand of awesome what Stitch needs?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!