Eric Bandholz and the entire team at Beardbrand have built an eCommerce store that sells beard maintenance products to the tune of approximately $60,000 per month! He’s built a brand in a very specific niche: urban beardsmen, the man who wants to grow a beard but isn’t lazy, unkempt, homeless, etc.
Much of their success has come through great PR and marketing, initially through YouTube and now with outsourced PR and marketing companies. Eric shares some of their most successful tactics for success in such a specific niche.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to get incredible PR (and why that shouldn’t be your only focus).
- Why it’s important to focus your energy on the things you do well and hire on help to do the rest.
- The value of having vendors PARTNERS vs. just vendors.
- How to develop a seemingly difficult proprietary product like beard oil.
- Why to use a local fulfillment house rather than a big company like Amazon.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Ian from Woodridge, IL for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Perfect Pushup! Now you’ll never have to worry about getting beaten by your 61 year old father at a pushup contest! Enjoy Ian and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!