$99/month, billed quarterly at $297. We offer a 30 day trial for just $1 to make sure that the Community is a good fit for you.
First and foremost, you get access to our world-class Community of 1000+ six and seven-figure eCommerce store owners. Our average member owns a business doing $2.6 million in revenue and has been in the eCommerce world for more than 7.5 years. Your membership includes:
- Our Vibrant Discussion Forum: Get real-time personalized help + access to 10,000 archived discussions.
- Our Proprietary Software and Service Provider Review Directory: 5,000+ member-submitted reviews can help prevent expensive mistakes.
- Searchable Member Directory: To connect with and learn from our 1,000+ members.
- Invitations to Member-Only Meetups and Events: Including our extremely popular annual eCommerceFuel Live conference which usually sells out within 24 hours.
- Member-Only discounts: Save up to 30% on software and services by accessing offers exclusive to eCommerceFuel.
We don’t allow account sharing in the Community, as we want our members to know exactly who they are talking to in each discussion.
Absolutely! Your first 30 days are just $1 so that you can make sure the Community is a good fit for you.
You can cancel your membership at any time. We’ll refund any unused months remaining on your current payment term. Note that if you cancel, we can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to get back in though, as we are a capped community!
We currently have a waitlist but feel free to read more about our podcast sponsorship opportunities and add your name to the list.
If you are a software/SaaS provider or service provider, we do offer partnership opportunities which you can read about here.
We also have sponsorship opportunities at our annual ECF Live event which you can read about here.
Due to the high-volume of emails we receive, we can’t guarantee that we will respond to every one. The best way to get in touch with Andrew is to join our Community, as he regularly interacts with members there on a daily basis.
At this time we don’t accept guest posts for our blog.