Bill D’Alessandro is a former investment banker (sound familiar?) who has made the full-time transition into eCommerce. He found his niche almost by accident and now generates almost seven figures in revenue per year.
On this episode, he gets into his experience buying and selling eCommerce sites and the best way to work this into your strategy, even if you’ve never considered buying.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the different ways sellers describe multiples.
- The major differences between big business sales and smaller eCommerce deals.
- How to know if a business broker is right for you.
- The surprising keys to getting a good eCommerce deal.
- The biggest pitfalls to watch out for when buying a store.
- Whether to buy or build your store.
What Was Mentioned
- RebelCEO.com | KP Elements – Bill D’Alessandro
- Rustic Artistry – Carole Rains
- My Wife Quit Her Job – Steve Chou
- This Week In Startups – Tobias Lutke
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to David from Simi Valley, CA for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Toilet Bowl Coffee Mug! It’s sure to give more weight to the insult that your office coffee tastes like crap. Enjoy David and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!