Justin Winter has a wildly interesting story with his company, Diamond Candles. They make and sell premium soy candles containing rings that range in value from $10 all the way up to $5,000. Within their first year, Diamond Candles reached $1 million in revenue. Now in their third year, they’re slated to hit almost $20 million.
In this interview, Justin shares how they were able to achieve such a massive feat with a modest initial investment and almost no paid advertising.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- A $20 million growth trajectory from day one.
- Growth-hacking using the customer experience and how to make a product go viral.
- How to create product photos without having a product to photograph.
- Why having a massively customized website doesn’t always translate to sales.
- The initial traffic sources that Justin used to generate 10,000 sales per month.
What Was Mentioned
- Justin Winter – Diamond Candles
- Leighton Taylor – SurvivalKnifeExperts.com | eCommercePulse.com
- Dan Andrews and Ian Schoen – Tropical MBA
- Peter Shankman – Shankman.com
- Jon Myers
- Peter Kellar – FringeSport.com
- James Schramko – Super Fast Business
- Symphony Commerce
Review and Subscribe
This Week’s Winner
This week concludes the contest for the leather wallet from WhippingPost.com. Congratulations to Brad Son from the United States on your new leather wallet. Thank you so much to everyone else who left a review.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!