Once again, flying solo, I am talking about what I have learned since starting my first eCommerce business and my biggest regrets along the way. Anytime a new venture is started, there are bound to be mistakes and regrets, but moving forward and learning from past mistakes is how great companies are created.
Listen in as I talk about my 7 biggest eCommerce regrets and what you can do to avoid these in your own business. From finally switching from Magento, to learning to rely on testing and data for changes on my site, I am sharing just some of the things that I will be doing differently in the future.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why you don’t want to only rely on organic traffic.
- 3 things to remember about your margins when scaling your business.
- Why you need to know what your lifetime value of a customer is.
- The difference between bottom-line and top-line revenue.
- Why you need to rely more on data than gut feelings.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Abe of BetterPatio.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!