On this episode, Ezra Firestone brings a ton of value regarding building a strong community surrounding your brand. He discusses everything from the power of content marketing in eCommerce to how to sell in today’s economy.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The three simple things you need to make a business work.
- Why the faceless eCommerce store is dying.
- The new style of marketing of any successful eCommerce store.
- How your messaging impacts your ability to sell.
- The art of blending a message with a product.
- The major messaging mistakes that people make when trying to create a brand.
- Using “I do it, we do it, you do it” to train your team.
What Was Mentioned
- Boom By Cindy Joseph | SmartMarketer.com | Think Act Get – Ezra Firestone
- MaydaySurvivalKits.com – Glen Hodges
- Office Autopilot
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Tyler from Weatherford, TX for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Facebook “Like” Ink Stamp! It gives you the ability to express your web2.0 approval anywhere, whether it’s reports at work or your toddler’s forehead.. Enjoy Tyler and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!