Drew Sanocki, a 3-time show regular, is back to have an open discussion about where we believe the world of eCommerce is headed. Drew has been involved in eCommerce since 2003 when he created his company, DesignPublic.com. Since then, he has created and ran several companies including Mineral.io and Empire Growth Group.
This week, based on our prior experience, Drew and I will make educated predictions about the future of eCommerce. We will cover topics ranging from taxes and drop shipping to the fate of suburban malls. If you own an eCommerce business or plan to create one, you do not want to miss this show!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- 7 bold predictions about the future of eCommerce.
- Why if an online sales tax law is passed, a federalized sales tax would be better than a state.
- How the hollowing out of eCommerce could affect your business.
- Rakuten vs Amazon, who is the better online marketplace?
- How you can prepare and profit from the future implosion of the suburban mall.
- The exciting future of personalized home and product pages.
What Was Mentioned
- Drew Sanocki
- eCommerce Fuel Episode 30 with Drew Sanocki
- The Death of the Fringe Suburb by The New York Times
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Jemima Jacques of VanityMirror.co for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!