This week, we welcome Austin Brawner to the show to talk about his amazing experience past April at the Canton Fair in Guangzhou, China. This fair, also called The China Import and Export Fair, happens twice a year in April and October, and is THE place to be if you are looking for goods to export. From electronics and machinery, to consumer goods and medical devices, this trade show has anything you could possibly desire (and a few things you may not have thought of) to compliment your eCommerce store.
This incredible marathon trade show lasts almost an entire month and spans over 3.7 million square feet (that’s 5.5 times the size of the Superdome). Today, Austin shares his tips on why every eCommerce owner should make this trip, and how to make it an undeniable (and affordable) success.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The 2 reasons why all eCommerce business owners should consider going to the Canton Fair.
- How to sign up for the Canton Fair.
- The 4 steps that must be completed before applying for a business visa to China.
- Why it is so important to plan and book early.
- How the Canton Fair’s phases are set up and tips to succeed at the Canton Fair
- How to make the trip to the Canton fair for less than $2,100, flight included.
What Was Mentioned
- eCommerce Influence
- Austin Brawner
- Canton Fair
- Canton Fair Quick Start Guide
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Christopher Gimmer of BootstrapBay.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!