Taylor Holiday is a managing partner at Common Thread Collective, which was rated the best place to work by Glassdoor. Taylor is well-versed on how to run a business and keep your employees and clients happy, and today he is going to share with us his tips and tricks. We talk about what TMYD stands for and how you can implement it into your business to ensure your clients’ needs are aligned with your work. Listen in to discover how Common Thread Collective is growing so quickly and the steps you can take to help your business do the same.
- What Common Thread Collective’s core values are.
- Which book Taylor gives to every one of their clients.
- What attributes work well when you want to scale up.
What Was Mentioned
- Taylor Holiday: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter |Glassdoor Feature
- Turn the Ship Around by L. David Marquet
- Why Employees Are Always A Bad Idea by Chuck Blakeman
- The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Liquid Web
- eCommerceFuel Job Boards
- eCommerceFuel Forum
Flickr: Zach Graves