Working in the modern eCommerce climate has really thrown some of the traditional employment methods out of the window. Danny Robertson of New Industries Group knows all about working across borders. Danny has built up a number of businesses over the years, managing multiple eCommerce websites at a time with a team of employees that all worked remotely.
This week, we’re going to be talking about exactly what it takes to hire and manage a remote team, and how they integrate with eCommerce sites, particularly in those that are still using drop shipping. I’ve invited Danny on to the podcast to share his thoughts on the eCommerce employment landscape.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Danny got into outsourcing work for his eCommerce stores.
- What tasks Danny is comfortable outsourcing and which ones he is not.
- Danny’s views on the future of drop shipping and eCommerce.
- How standard operating procedures are critical for managing remote employees.
- What New Industries Group is doing to help other eCommerce businesses get off the ground.
What Was Mentioned
- New Industries Group
- Are Malls Over?: The New Yorker
- Drew Sanocki
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener with a prize from one of our previous contributors. This week we’re giving away a sweet and stylish pair of wooden sunglasses provided by the folks over at WooedByWood.com, who make some incredibly sleek and fashionable accessories.
Congratulations to Haley Sulser for winning this week’s prize! Please reach out to us via the contact methods below to claim your prize. Now you can step out into the sun the old fashioned way. Enjoy it Haley and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!