Drop shipping is an ideal solution for many eCommerce entrepreneurs. However, it does have its downfalls that are worth considering. Andrew Egenes from Shoplio has weighed the pros and cons, looked at the data, and built a multimillion-dollar eCommerce business in just a couple years.
This episode features Andrew’s methods for determining whether or not a niche is viable, his systems for working with drop shippers, and so much more.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Working with your drop shipping suppliers to create highly profitable partnerships.
- How to use data to discover a worthwhile niche.
- The details behind a drool-worthy first day in business.
- Marketing a drop shipping business with 95% paid media (even with slim margins).
- Utilizing self-paid warranty extensions to increase conversions.
What Was Mentioned
- Andrew Egenes – Shoplio
- Drew Palmer – WeatherBalloons.net
- Peter Jeon – RelevantNails.com
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Tammy for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your copy of Beer, Food And Flavor! It’s a sophisticated book about pairing beer with food, and will help you enjoy those microbrews at the next dinner outing. Enjoy Tammy and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!