After several years of running a successfully growing eCommerce store over at TrollingMotors.net, I’ve decided to put the business up for sale. Of course there are a great number of reasons why I’ve decided to do so.
On this episode (which is just me), I get into those reasons, along with my unique way of promoting the sale. Interested in making a massive commission? Listen in for a special promotion!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- A different take on selling an eCommerce business.
- The opportunity to pull back the curtains on the sale of TrollingMotors.net
- How to increase the profit for a low-margin, high-priced product.
- The surprisingly low number of hours required to run a successful eCommerce business.
- How I effectively automate the process of order delivery.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Justin for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Golf Putting Mat with Auto Return! Now you won’t have to wait until you have that swanky corner office to start looking like high society. Enjoy Justin and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!