Few people have seen such a drastic roller coaster in business as Drew Sanocki from DesignPublic.com. He saw his company grow quickly and scale massively to over $1 million and then drop as much as 60%.
Through some solid marketing and the decision to jump in with both feet, Drew was able to pull the company back to nearly where it was before and sell it for a 2-3x multiple.
He’s here to share the story of the ups and downs as he discovers what it feels like on both sides of the coin.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How a side project turns into a multimillion-dollar business.
- Which trends and metrics to analyze in business building.
- How to use data to discover your highest value customers.
- Is it still possible to scale up a drop-shipping business?
- An inside view of a dark business dip and how it feels to come out on top.
What Was Mentioned
- Drew Sanocki – Growth Kit For eCommerceFuel Listeners | Mineral.io
- Seven Essential Metrics For ECommerce Startups
- Justin Winter – Diamond Candles
- Roy Rubin – Magento
Review and Subscribe
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Sherri from Portland, OR for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your handgun shaped ice cube tray! It’s perfect for when you’re hosting those card carrying NRA members for a dinner party. Enjoy Sherri and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!