Katrina McKinnon is a true eCommerce mogul. She’s an Australia-based entrepreneur who has focused her strategy on building multiple stores leveraging the power of remote teams.
On this episode, Katrina shares some of her favorite strategies for finding, hiring and firing remote team members. It’s one of the most in-depth episodes on outsourcing that’s ever been recorded, so don’t miss it!
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to use scripts to find the best candidates.
- Keys to hiring the right people using oDesk.
- Using the power of consistency to save money.
- How to operate a paid trial run so that everyone is happy.
- When it’s time to fire a team member.
What Was Mentioned
- The McKinnon Group | Gazebos Australia
- The World Is Flat – Tom Friedman
- 99 Designs
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Natalia from Concord, CA for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your YOLO Beer Drinking Helmet! It’s perfect for a fancy dinner party with a lot of people you don’t think you’ll like. Enjoy Natalia and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!