Networking properly is the cornerstone for creating long lasting business relationships. Billy Murphy from ForeverJobless.com is a well-connected guy, and he’s always impressed me with his ability to meet and engage with people. Most of all, he always does it in a way that feels natural, and it never comes across as slimy or contrived.
This week, we’re going to be having a candid discussion about strategies that will help you network without alienating people. I’ve invited Billy back on to the podcast to share his perspective on how to grow your network the right way.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why you should always have a story to tell.
- How much personal rapport with someone effects a business relationship.
- The people that are the most interesting are the people that are the most interested in others.
- Why you should be networking at, or just above, your current level.
- A ton of common networking mistakes that you can avoid.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener with a prize from one of our previous contributors. This week we’re giving away a pretty awesome plunger made out of a ski pole provided by the folks over at PlungeTheGnar, who make some pretty unique bathroom accessories.
Congratulations to Jesse of Exhaylor.com for winning this week’s prize! Please reach out to us via the contact methods below to claim your prize. Now you’ll be able to impress your guests with a truly one-of-a-kind bathroom tool. Enjoy it Jesse and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!