Buying struggling businesses and turning them into successful, thriving businesses is a rare talent coveted by many business people. Dana Jaunzemis of HomeHealthTesting.com and 44Ideas.net is one of the best in the field. Dana has mastered the skills necessary for success, quadrupling the net profit of her main business, while creating great success with others.
In this week’s episode, we are going to dig into the strategies and techniques Dana uses that will help you choose the right business to buy and improve. I’ve invited Dana on to the podcast to share her knowledge and experience with buying, transforming, and even selling online businesses.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What to look for in potential businesses opportunities.
- Tools and techniques you can use to improve site performance and profitability.
- Important tracking metrics to monitor in your business.
- Tips to help identifying your most profitable products to focus on.
- How to improve your customer experience.
- How to tell when it is time to get out of your business.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Cam Brown for winning this week’s prize! Please reach out to us via the contact methods below to claim your prize. Enjoy it Cam and thanks so much for listening!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!