Drew Sanocki is back on the show this week to dive into what has been going on in the world of eCommerce during the month of July. We are hoping to make this a regular occurrence on the show, where we discuss the many fast-paced changes that happen each month. This week, we tackle everything from Google’s authorship photo changes to a possible addition to the Internet Sales Tax Bill.
On this episode, Drew and I explore five different eCommerce news headlines along with several much discussed topics from the forum. You don’t want to miss the valuable information and insight that will save you time and money.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- If Google is really trying to reduce distractions in the SERPs or make paid search results look more organic.
- Why people are asking more questions about Amazon’s revenue and business model.
- How to determine whether you need a mobile site.
- The possible change to the Internet Sales Tax Bill.
- Business partners…good idea or worst mistake ever?
What Was Mentioned
- Drew Sanocki
- Drew Sanocki on Twitter: @drewsanocki
- The Moz Blog: Google Announces the End of Author Photos in Search
- Wistia Blog: Where Did My Video Snippets Go?
- Re/Code Blog: eBay Confirms Shutdown of Small Business eCommerce Software Products
- The New York Times: Amazon’s Ambitions Bets Pile Up, and Its Losses Swell
- Mine That Data Blog: Why Doesn’t Anybody Care About Mobile
- Internet Retailer: Congress Take Action on Two New Bills in the room
For Forum Members Only
- eCommerce Fuel Forum: Banned For Life From Selling On Ebay.
- eCommerce Fuel Forum: How Frequently Should a Store Send Emails
- eCommerce Fuel Forum: Do you Have a Business Partner
- eCommerce Fuel Forum: Buying a Company
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!