Drew Sanocki is back again on the show, and this week we dive into one of the most vital, but often overlooked aspects of entrepreneurship -supportive spouses. Regardless of your financial situation, having a supportive life partner is detrimental to the success of your business, and the health of your relationship. This week, we discuss several ways to earn and keep your significant others support and trust.
On this episode, Drew and I explore how having our wives on board and supportive of our eCommerce journey, impacted our success. We also discuss how we continue to work the support of our significant others. You don’t want to miss this episode’s valuable insights that could help you avoid irreparable harm to your relationship.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why it is the best time to start your business when you are single.
- The common reasons spouses are not supportive.
- How to determine if now is the right time to start a business.
- The biggest ways our spouses have helped in our entrepreneurial journey.
- Why as a potential, or current, entrepreneur you need to evaluate how you view money.
What Was Mentioned
- Drew Sanocki
- Drew Sanocki on Twitter: @drewsanocki
- Trolling Motors
- Right Channel Radio
- Design Public
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!