This week the United States passed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. While it provides some much-needed support to workers it also has some scary cashflow implications for small businesses.
- How employers are responsible for paying for up to 14 weeks of paid leave for workers
- The mechanics behind getting reimbursed by the government
- Why this could cause a huge strain on your company’s cashflow and what to do about it
(With your host Andrew Youderian of eCommerceFuel.com).
What Was Mentioned
- Official Bill Summary
- Financing Twitter Thread
- List of Great eCommerce Lenders (Subscription Required)
- Try Klaviyo for Email Marketing and SMS
- The eCommerceFuel Forum
- eCommerceFuel Capital