This week, I am once again flying solo to talk about my favorite books that I read (or listened to) in 2014. I know it is a little late to do a 2014 book wrap up and most people do predictions, but I did want to an overview of my favorite reads over the last year, eCommerce-related and not, before the end of January.
Listen in as I talk about 10 of the best books I have read in 2014, what I have learned from each one, and why you should read them as well. Also, I dive into how I am able to go through so many books (Audible is definitely something you should check out!) and one of my New Year’s resolutions that I hope to use to help me to drive home the incredible lessons I learn from each book I read. Before we get started though, please comment below or Tweet me your favorite fiction reads that I can check out!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What The Art of Learning has taught me about mastering a new craft.
- The interesting things I learned about Warren Buffett that changed my attitude about success.
- The book that helped me reshape my priorities.
- Why diversifying isn’t always the smartest choice.
- How Amazon learns from your customers’ buying habits.
What Was Mentioned
- Connect with me on Twitter
- The Art of Learning by Joshua Waitzkin
- Searching for Bobbie Fisher by Joshua Waitzkin
- Churchill: The Power of Words by Winston Churchill and Martin Gilbert
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Shroeder
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- Street Smarts: Adventures on the Road and in the Markets by Jim Rogers.
- Investment Biker: Around the World with Jim Rogers by Jim Rogers
- The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System by James Rickards
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
- Jim Rogers
- Tim Ferriss
This Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Michael Cole of SurivialTank.com for winning this week’s eCommerceFuel shout out!
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!