Do you cringe every time you need to do payroll? Are you struggling to remember who you are waiting on a response from as you run your eCommerce business? Well you are in luck! Today, we are talking about a lot of really cool tools and apps that simply make life easier. These arethe eCommerce tools and software we use to run our businesses, be more productive and keep things moving on a day-to-day basis.
On this episode of the eCommerceFuel podcast, Bill D’Alessandro and I discuss all of our favorite tools that we use to make our lives as eCommerce entrepreneurs easier. We share the apps, websites and tools that we have found to help increase our productivity and reduce the time spent on daily tasks. Listen in to learn more about these systems we use, why we use them and how you too can take advantage of the tools that have taken us years of trial and error to find!
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Bill’s tip for accessing all of your files, any time, from any device.
- The site addons that you can use for automatically sending your customers personalized coupons and manuals based on their buying and browsing history on your site.
- How Bill is able to keep track of his important emails.
- The differences between Zero and Quickbooks.
What Was Mentioned
- Order Circle | Element Brands | RebelCEO.com | Nurture My Body | Ski Balm – Bill D’Alessandro
- eCommerceFuel: Managing a Virtual Team Across 5 Time Zones
- eCommerceFuel Podcast: Hosted vs. Self-Hosted Carts
- Rebel CEO: How to Deal with Too Much Email
- Magento – Self-Hosted Cart
- Shopify – Hosted Cart
- BigCommerce – Hosted Cart
- Digital Ocean – Hosted Cart
- AmeriCommerce – Hosted Cart
- Rackspace – Managed Cloud Services
- Klaviyo – Email Optimization
- Wistia – Video Hosting
- RingCentral – Cloud Phone System
- Authorize.net – Payment Processing
- Gravity Payments – Credit Card Processing
- Host Merchant Services – Credit Card Processing
- Visual Website Optimizer – A/B Testing Software
- Zendesk – Help Desk Solution
- HelpScout – Help Desk Solution
- Asana – Project Management
- Trello – Project Management
- Jing – Create Screen Casts
- Snagit for Chrome – Create Screen Casts and More
- CloudApp – Create a Share-able Link
- Gmail – Email
- Inbox Pause – Inbox Control
- Fluid – Create Digital Experiences
- Google Drive – Cloud File Storage
- Dropbox – Cloud File Storage
- Google Docs – Share-able and Edit-able Documents on the Cloud
- Skype – Free Voice and Video Calls
- SurePayroll – Payroll Option for Small Businesses
- ZenPayroll – Payroll Option for Small Businesses
- Xero – Online Accounting
- Quickbooks – Accounting
- Unleashed Inventory – Inventory Management Software
- Mint – Money Management
- Lastpass – Password Management
- Buffer – Social Media Management
- Chrome Nanny – Website & Time Management
- MOZ Toolbar – SEO Toolbar
- BuiltWith – Technology Lookup System
- Feedly – Reading Tool
- Pocket – Reading Tool
- Audible – Audio Books
- Kindle – Electronic Reader
- Instapaper – Reading Tool
- Crashplan – Backup Software
- Alfred – Productivity Application for Mac
- ScheduleOnce – Scheduling Assistant
- Assistant.to – Scheduling Assistant
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!