Jon Beekman is the founder of ManCrates.com. Through some key decision-making and discovering a hole in the market, he was able grow the company from nothing to a few million dollars in revenue in only 18 months.
His companies haven’t always been successful, though, and he shares a previous failure on this episode. What Jon has done very right is using a seemingly unrelated business failure to pivot into his current endeavor, which is a fun, very personal company.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to recognize a hole in the marketplace that you can fill.
- Whether or not an MBA has value in the entrepreneurial realm.
- The impact that your surroundings and connections can have on your progress.
- How a failed business can give you high value insights that will propel you into success.
- Why focusing on the backend isn’t the ideal decision starting out.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Clint for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your Remote Controlled Electronic Whoopie Cushion! They’re perfect for those dinner guests who have overstayed their welcome. Enjoy Clint and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!