On this episode, Pat talks with us about what he’s learned about eCommerce in his three years on the team, and gives some insights about his new business, ViolinPros.com. This is a really cool insight into the inner world of an eCommerce business.
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Two major misconceptions about the eCommerce world.
- Why the learning process of the business can be one of the greatest benefits.
- The average day in the life of a sales manager for a successful eCommerce store.
- What a massive site redesign looks like from the owner’s point of view.
- The ultimate goals of a professional store owner.
What Was Mentioned
This Week’s Winner
Each week we’ll be rewarding one special listener for signing up to receive a free copy of my 55-page ecommerce guide, Profitable eCommerce. Sign up here to request your free guide and be eligible for next week’s giveaway!
Congratulations to Yomi from Raritan, NJ for grabbing your free guide. Be watching your mailbox to receive your USB Remote Control Helicopter! Have fun driving your guests, significant other, and cats crazy with your fly bys. Enjoy Yomi and thanks so much for listening.
Want to Be Featured on the Show?
Reach out to us with your questions or feedback for the show, and submit any first sale announcements or other progress achievements!